Saturday, June 29, 2013

Finally, a weekend after which I've worked 5 straight weekdays.

Dear Diary,

So I talk often about how I have an 'on this day' notification on my calendar. The one yesterday was about my degree being conferred to me. That was a scary day. I felt like I had a sense of approval, and that I made it through the living hell that was my depression years. Of course it didnt end after that point, but it did give me something to feel good about.

So, the three days placement at the Sentinel has finally ended. I feel so tired. I went to bed around 8pm, and I woke up around 9am today. Very very tired. Iam slowly recovering. I did some grazing (of food) while watching TV. I am now awake, although slowly getting back to my routine. I need to find out what I need to do. This week went by quick! I will write a review of my week tomorrow. I was so tired today that I definitely couldn't do the gym.

I'm going back to the real world to try and find out what I need to do.

Onwards.

No comments: