Monday, June 17, 2013

Dear Diary,

I seem to be restless mentally. Judging by the fact I'm blogging on here all the time. I have a lovely little app on my browser that I just press and it opens up a blogging window, so its easy for me. Its easier than speed dialing on my phone. Especially since I have fat fingers and smart phones are so small.

Something on my mind at the moment: in my calendar I put anniversaries. I seem to be finding a lot from 2010-2011, a few from 2012. But when I think about it I haven't put in many anniversaries for 2013. In other words, if there were a significant day this year I'd put in a yearly notification on my calendar to say 'on this day (2013) and there arne't many 'on this day' dates.

Maybe that's because I don't consider many of the things significant, or maybe because I am not doing much of significance. I find the latter hard to believe. I did some composing this april, and I am possibly doing another composing project with my actor friend. Its so exciting!

No comments: