Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The past 2 days

Dear Diary,

I should have expected to be away from the comupter all day yesterday. I was just not thinking. However I had enough ability to go through the day without my schedule. I must admit I don't know how I really lived without my schedule. I guess I thought about the one or two most important tasks. Then everything went to detriment. I think in a way I still have that problem, but it was seriously bad back in the day. Anyway, no dwelling.

So, um, the past couple of days. I've been walking around a lot. I've been talking to lots of people. I was at work yesterday, there was a good crowd I was working with yesterday, and it felt like I wasn't really in contact with the guests or mentally engaging with the event, however it went well without too much problem. The highlight of my day may have been the fun chats at work. I also liked having lunch: yorkshire pudding, sausages, peas and onion gravy all inside the yorkshire pud. Then I had a cola and mars bar to top it all off. It was to make up for not eating too much on sunday. I have a colleague who finds it funny how much I obsess about food. I love food, it is like a spiritual gin. I'm addicted to food, I am chemically dependent on it.

After work I watched the finale of Game of Thrones. Everyone and their incestuous mothers are talking about game of thrones these days. It's funny to be watching a tv series that is so current in the consciousness of people. I feel like I'm a part of the conversation by having watched the red wedding and whatnots. Lots of my jokes are game of thrones related: for example, saying hodor all the time, and talking about who is the coolest character, and laughing at Theon Greyjoy, that accidental incest bastard.

After game of thrones I had a wank, then went to a planning meeting. Interesting discussions, we were talking about the success of sunday, and then we talked about funding and the future. After planning meeting I went to the gym to do some weights. I haven't done some weights regularly in a very long time and it was quite nice to pump those irons, even though I am out of touch with it! I need to mix up my training more, definitely, but I do need to put in more weights, more specific power building and muscle building as well as the cardio. Ha, I never thought I'd say that!

In other news: women I hardly know starting conversations with me...maybe I'll start this as another post now

No comments: