Monday, June 17, 2013

The Hangover part 2

So Sunday, Another hangover, another late waking up time! I woke up too late to enter the garden. Hardly anyone was around this week. Last week we had the big public opening and lots of attention. Now we are doing the tedious maintenance that nobody is interested in. I went to the garden, feeling groggy. Last Night I ate a fuckload of takeaway and watched all the shit films: 2 fast 2 furious, Raw Deal, Con Air, it was on the telly. For good measure we were watching embarrassing bodies and cheering at the penile dysfunction guy and then going phroawwrrr at the breast elective surgery woman when it showed the gruesome details of her areole reduction. Needless to say we were acting vulgar.

 

We ate lots of takeaway. I ate a lot of fucking takeaway. One trope that has repeated a lot among my conversations this week has been: we desperately need one of our friends to get married so we can do a hangover-style stag party. Of course by hangover I mean those ridiculous films where they get so blind drunk they wake up with a tiger in their room or face tattoo or end up married in the state of nevada. We love that film because my group of friends can sometimes get rowdy and we do stupuid shit. I love being with those friends because we act like children when we are officially grown ups. In real life I have to deal with security procedures, first aid emergencies or whatever other fucking shit that is mandated of me, but I love letting go of that and being playful and unexpected and fun. I am too uptight sometimes and its nice to be with my bros and enjoy life.

Another thing after the garden was that I had a jamming session with my saxophonist friend. We did a long rehearsal where I was introducing principles of music to him. We then went over some songs, and then I went over tonging technique. After he left I tidied up the house, had a wank and oddly enough, chatted to a woman on OkC who apparently has read through much of this blog. I am shocked. I also want to pretend that I didn't recieve that information. Why? I like writing this blog without giving a shit what people think, she's really hot and I would normally feel self conscious and shy and coy about something like this blog if anyone found out. This blog is am outhpiece for me that the world isn't, or that having a bestie like Kai would have been for me.

I'll just pretend I'm the only one who knows this blog. This will be my awkward mark corrigan internal monologue. Speaking of internal monologue: here are some recurring thoughtso f late:

  • I'm low on cash
  • I haven't heard from the sentinel
  • I feel fat
  • I need to do more gym
  • i'm behind on my schedule
  • I'm hungry again
  • I spent too much money
  • I don't have any going out obligations or work next week so I've got to do more gymmage!

I better do something else than blogging now.

Onwards

No comments: