Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Things I've done since the last blog post:

  • Got payroll form
  • Tweaked schedule
  • Canelled recurring task: job search mandatory
  • Looked up about Sentinel department I'm working with
  • Preped work clothes
  • Revisit job mandate

Things I've done today besides that:

  • Badminton
  • Work
  • Cancelled appointment with docs

So, is tomorrow the start of a new chapter of my life?

We'll see. For now, I'll take a breath. I'm feeling very anxious right now. It's difficult, but I also think its normal anxiety. I think this is what people call butterflies. Not the really bad medically bad anxiety. I'm unable to distinguish most of the time.

So now, I've done my prep, had some thinking done about tomorrow.

Nothing to it but to do it. Wank, sleep, start tomorrow.

Wish me luck, if anyone reads this blog

Tomorrow starts a change in my life. It's long fucking overdue, it's really long overdue.

 

Good night.

No comments: