Sunday, July 11, 2010

ugh, too much meat...

I ate a lot these past few days. I am not going to consult my weighing scale for at least a week. I do not need that decline of self esteem right now.

I've got a lot scheduled for this week. That's mainly because I didn't do it last week. I've got what they call, an overflow. I cleared my birthday, and the day before, and then the day before that I only did about half of my tasks. So; I have a lot to do, fuck. Oh yes, I also bought stuff with some birthday money, and some other monies that I just had in my balance, these include:

1. Curanail (that anti nail fungal stuff) - I consider that an investment, considering that the product will probably last over a course of a few months. that, plus new shampoo  - £30
2. Haircut, sexy ladies touching my hair and telling me how gorgeous my hair is, while giving me tips, like some vain floozy that I am - £25, on the plus side, my haircut was overdue and my hair is much more manageable now.
3. New trousers, cords, brown cords. Yup, the mother lode of trousers. These are the stuff of dreams. Unfortunately its zip fly and the cut of the front pockets leave much to be desired compared to Gap, I got it from TK Maxx - price £15
4. Updated oyster card with £15 (definately overdue)
5. Film plus nandos on thursday (£20)
6. Film plus KFC on friday (£15)

So, all things considered, on this social, and shoppy of weeks, I spent: (30+25+15+15+20+15) = (60+ 25  + 20 +15) = 80 + 40 = £120.

Shit. I think that's a lot of money. Considering all the expenses, I don't feel too much happier. I am a modest spender, I didn't used to be. I remember when I was 18 - 20, I used to do a lot of silly spending, mainly because I never had control of my bank account before. I raped my finances pretty harshly. Funny, though; Last year I did't have such a low bank balance. I'm spending more, I'm living more.

I'm just finding it a little difficult to find the positives. I suppose mainly because my weight has probably gotten up a few points. I should have went jogging with my mate yesterday. Well, I'll try to move forward with my schedule, and my life. I must try to remember what I really want. Let's get on with it.

No comments: