Friday, July 30, 2010

Ugh (stupour)

So yesterday two things happened, but only two. Well, three perhaps. Lets talk about them.

1. Job interview

I don't think I got it. Do you know why I think that? Cos I never fucking get it. I have admin experience, personal customer care experience, experience of working independently, good communication skills. But I have long hair, a fat body and more importantly, I didn't play up my team building skills enough. That said, I hope for the best.

2. Comedy

I went to soho. I should get used to soho. Its a really nice area. A block full of clubs and pubs and jazz places and other such things (like a subway and tesco on Dean's Street). I love that small bit of london around tottenham court road. I knew it as a child for forbidden planet. Then I went to the British Museum. I then had the lovely joyous experience of seeing some gigs in the now destroyed astoria. I got my nightwish album signed there and talked to the cool bassist. Now I have one more fond memory, I saw one of my favourite podcasting comedians, we had a shaking of hands (shooked hands? doesn't sound right) and he gave me two promotional stickers. It was so cool. One positive to consider if I get the job, is that I can hang around soho and oxford street and charing cross during lunch times, or spend evenings with easy access to the night life of London's fine centre. I'd feel like a real human being...

3. Weight

On the way home, I was tempted to eat, hell, I wouldn't have blamed myself if I ate some takeaway. I might have mentioned in yesterday's post that I lost a significant amount of weight (namely by binge eating passing through my bowels). Yesterday I ate fairly conservatively, and I made it through my walk home from the tube without getting snagged by an ugly smelly ethnic-minority-y takeout option. Today I'm 224.2. It's more than yesterday, but considering my target for last week was 225, and the modified target was 226; I'm pleasantly surprised by this change of hand.

Every pound counts. I must get closer to the target ideal goal weight. A lot hangs in the balance. I drank a fair bit last night, a fair bit considering that I've not had much for sustinence. This morning I was a little drowsy, not hungover, but lazy. I've not done a great deal today. Being upright is perhaps enough for now. I was emotionally drained after the interview. In addition to a limited amount of sleep for the past few days (6hrs a night), I ventured to have a nap between the interview and before leaving for soho. I was considering that I may go out tonight, however I would do myself better if I stayed in. Funds are tight. Then again, the social oppurtunities of my life are limited.

Decisions, decisions. Fuck.

Anyway. I better go and shower my naked body, clean my cock (its all smelly from wanking) and change clothes. I might even do something.

Despite my laziness, I think this week is positive. I'm going to list the positives.

1. I applied to some shit this week
2. Interview
3. Comedy
4. lost weight
5. Avoiding the binge and purge routine
6. Some jogging
7.  Keeping busy counts as keeping the heart pumping and the calories (output) up
8. Increased confidence and body positivity (but that's ongoing, and slow)
9. I feel hope, its small, but its there...

No comments: