Saturday, July 24, 2010

Beethoven in the afternoon

I'm listening to Beethoven Piano concerti from yesterday's proms. They had scriabin last night, which was wonderful but not the scriabin that we come to know and love from the sonati that he writes in the later period.

This morning I got up early, I thought I had a lie in, but when I chose to get out of bed it was 8:30. I got out of the house at 10 in an attempt to purchase some printer ink. I went to PC world, currys, and this shopping district in south london. It was pretty shitty but I ended up buying other things (inevitably). I purchased a new keyboard, a folding silicon keyboard that you can rollll up and wet and its very cool looking but noy terribly responsibe. It is however, a lot smaller to carry compared to my current usb keyboard. It's like the one from die hard, except not as cool, and I'm not bruce willis (I prefer my hair to be honest).

I also bought some of my drugs, not the bad kind, mainly ibuprofen, paracetamol, antihistemines and also a shitload of laxatives. I've not gained any weight since yesterday, I've gone back down to 225.8; my low weight number for the week. That' was the weight when I lost all that poo from the binging of last week. I'm thinking of going out tonight.

One of my fave comedians is coming to the UK this week and I'm inviting people to come over to see him. I hope they come.

Anyway. My parents are out of the house. I'm jerking off now.

No comments: