Monday, July 26, 2010

Bad knee (again)

A few days ago, I may not have mentioned; I injured my knee while walking down the road. It was pothole in the pavement. I buckled, I nearly had a fall, but I sort of saved it, but not my pride. I looked like a dick almost falling but I suppose its better than falling. As a response to the injury, I think that i shall avoid jogging for a while. As that goes on, I will instead go for a walk today. I need to get new shampoo and conditioner anyway. I will also have a shower before I go; it will be a good excuse to do all three tasks: excercising (gently) my knee; replenishing stocks of shampoo/conditioner, and showering (I feel quite sweaty already (mainly from my masturbation session last night).

I've done quite a lot of tasks today, mainly small reading/job searching tasks, but very important tasks nonetheless. In lieu of this achievement, I shall take a break and go for a walk/shower.

Off I go. I think today has gotten off to a good start. Now I'm checking my balance before I leave the house.

No comments: