Monday, July 19, 2010

Kick up the arse

I woke up at a reasonable time today. My first order of business is to fill out my job sheet records. I've got a full couple of days. That is to say; I have so much on my schedule this week I'm not sure if I can do everything in it for these next couple of days.

The one positive about going to the job centre is that I'll jog there. At least, I think I'll jog there. I'll re start my cardio habit. My weight has not reduced since yesterday and the readings vary from 225.8 to 226.8. At my weight of 226.4 yesterday I think its basically the same.

I had a negative thought earlier. Here's a positive one: I'm going to make it. I am beautiful, people want me. I am smart, I am successful, I am a high achiever. I will do well. I am brilliant. It is all going to be alright.

Affirmations. Positive mindset.

No comments: