Thursday, July 22, 2010

mia culpa

I had a trigger earlier, at 13:04. Just 10 minutes ago. It doesn't matter what it was, but as soon as it happened; Mia got to me, I haven't purged yet. I had to take a pause out of my day, mia's tempting me. Mia's bad for me but she's the only one that listens, the only one that understands. If you knew how that felt.

I want to purge. I've not eaten much today. Do you know how good it feels to stick the two fingers down your throat?

I've made a decision. I've made it now. I'm going to call the counselling service. Maybe I'll need to pay, I'm not so rich in cash these days, but I need this. I need the help.

So, As soon as I end this post, I'm going to call the local counselling place that was recommended by the psychiatrist. A supportive and real person would pat me on the back and say this is a good first step to progress. Mia just wants me to purge, and hers is the only voice I hear other than mine. There's my pain and self pity, and there's mia.

I'm crying at the moment. I don't cry very much. I cried not very much at the funeral, that was probably the last time. I need secrets.

No comments: