Sunday, July 25, 2010

my dad is drunk

some weird noises coming from downstairs. my dad has come home drunk. it's embarrassing, shameful (synonym alert?) and upsetting.

Embarrassing for me
Shameful for him
Upsetting that he's so pathetic and reminds me of his mortality

My dad's not an alcoholic, we grew up with alcohol around the house. He's never had a problem with drink unlike the guy who recently died; but some days he comes home, some days like less than 10 in my living memory; when he's so badly drunk he's not as functional.

I want to purge. Purging makes a world inside my head that provides a means of escape from this despairing world of drudgery.

Anyway, where was I?

I went ot see inception, damn good film. I'm trying to book a night of comedy but it failed, I'm gave the option of the one guy who is interested to bail out cos I'm letting him know that there's only two of us going.

Anyway, another friend is inviting me to a beer festival (yay) and I'm also going to enjoy some concerts of the proms, if I book them.

No comments: