Friday, July 2, 2010

An email

I thought that I'd look for support in recent days. I sent off this email and I feel that it was so articulate and succinct, that I had to post it on here.


To whom it may concern,  

I'm not quite sure what to say, but in recent weeks my bulimia has returned and things around my life have compounded and gotten worse. Yesterday I got upset by a call from my ex girlfriend, and on monday I recieved a rejection for funding for my PhD. At one time I had everything I wanted and I was on the right track to happiness, now it has all changed. I've had a long relationship with mia, and over the past year my life has changed a lot for the worse. I am exploring the various resources on your site for support. I can only tell a few friends about my problem, and most of them are busy with their lives now and have moved on from me. I had bad experiences with doctors and they seem all too keen to put me on drugs that do not help.   I'm not sure what you will to in terms of a reply but I feel a lot better having typed this email and expressed myself with this much articulation.

Thank you for listening.
With Kind Regards,


No comments: