Thursday, July 15, 2010

The past couple of days

The past couple of days are possible post-worthy. I was writing a blog post for another blog that I do, and then I decided, on a whim, to clean my keyboard. Unfortunately, the liquid went into the keys and both my expensive external keyboard (wireless with integrated mousepad), and my laptop keyboard are totalled. I had a big panic moment, but now it's sorted.

I managed to do some interning yesterday, seeing the lovely office ladies (and my boss barefoot, mmm). I finished the data entry. It took me about 4-5 hours. I went home, and I was carrying an external keyboard. I could talk about the anxiety I felt and all the memories that were triggered off by this laptop incident, but I'm not.

So, today, I've been making excuses not to do anything. I even bought a new mouse out of procrastination. I am seriously contemplating to purchase a new laptop; I saw the specs and the prices and, if I had £400 I'd definately buy a new laptop. Then I'd need to sort out software. New office software, and antivirus. Fuck. Life doesn't give me any breaks.

In other news. I'm 226lbs. I've gotten over my binge moments of last week. I think that the worst of the nasty foods I ate are behind me. However, I am a few steps further from reaching my goal. Let's hope I lose more weight today. My current intake is about 1000kcal.

Tomorrow my mum is coming back from her holiday, and there's a funeral. Saturday I've been invited to go drinking and clubbing. I'm not so sure.


No comments: