Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Enablers

I'm going to invent a word. An enabler is something that allows for a wider range of social possibilities and growth. An enabler is something that transforms one's life in small or big ways. Here are examples of enablers:

- Cool friend.
Enabler factors: introduce to new friends, invited to cool events, improve social coolness

- Job
Enabler factors: Money, status, life aspiration, everything else (see: money)

- Girlfriend
Enabler factors: friendship, intimacy, sex, more sex, gifts, happiness, long term happiness and friendship, and I suppose, sex

- Sexy body
Enabler factors: Happiness, self worth, confidence, attractive to girls, giving you a sense of identity, happiness, power, fitness, long term health benefits, sex

I need more enablers in my life. I think I need to put in more effort towards the 'enablers' of my life. I overate a bit today. One sea bass and potato salad too far. I'm not going to purge. I spent about 45 mins training today. It was quite fun, I feel tired. I mentioned the injury on saturday, I'm slowly rehabilitating it, but I do feel weakness in my legs after all that jogging today. On the plus side, I went quite far at a good speed.

So, the next few days are enabler relevant:

Wednesday: Interning
Enabler factors: Work experience, good reference, social oppurtunities (even if its just a smile from the cute girl across the office

Thursday: Interview
Enabler factors: see job

Thursday: Comedy gig
Enabler factors: happiness, delight, pleasure, possible social oppurtunities (possible anxiety factors too)

Friday: Possible night out at munch
Enabler factors: networking, meeting new people, meetingpeople I know, meeting a cute girl, making friends, developing more of a kink lifestyle

So, here's to being positive. Here are the positives of today:

1. I jogged
2. I followed up my JSA backdating claim
2. Job search
3-4. Internship applications
5. Booked comedy ticket

Today is a good day, although I did eat a bit more than usual.



No comments: