Monday, July 5, 2010

Anxiety management

So, as I predicted, my backdated claim request for JSA was NOT acknowledged. Having a poor administrative system which has these gaps and flaws does a disservice and puts me at the disadvantage and brunt of it. I made the request. Due to some computer error it wasn't acknowledged, so I had to put it in a form in writing. Cos of my writing problem I have issues with being understood. So there's no chance I'd get acknowledged this time. I fucking hate when things don't work, it just reminds me of everything that is wrong with this time.

So, today, I'm back home. I jogged back home, and I'm warming down, recording my times and distances, then I'll have a shower, look at the vacancies I found from the job centre, review them, and then ponder whether I'll go out tonight. My mate invited me to a pub quiz. I'm skint as fuck, but I'd think having a social time with friends would be worthwhile. It's my birthday this week, and I'm fucking hating it.

At least I have one friend. He's inviting me out to a pub quiz and maybe it will be fun. That's positive. Another positive, I've not gained any wieght. I didn't lose any but I also had all my shit inside me. It's getting harder to lose weight, dieting is one step, excercise and cardio is the other. At least I did about 47 minutes in the heat. That's certainly positive. Some other positives, I woke up early, I had a healthy breakfast, I shaved and brushed my teeth, I put on that lotion I got from Bristol. That lotion reminds me of the old days. It's also running out. Dual symbolism.

Okay, I've spewed my thought guts out. I'm going to carry on with my day. Later bros

No comments: