Monday, July 26, 2010

flaws (revisited)

The trigger I had on saturday gave me the insight that I was a flawed person when I get into that academical mode. I feel embarrassed at my old self. The pretensions and hpes that were never met. Most notably, I hate the inadequacies shown of me as a person from that period. It is embarrassment and shameless. However, that person came as a response to another situation. In a sense perhaps it was inevitable. I, however, am in a new situation in my life and I shall strive to reflect upon those flaws and move forward.

I'm listening to a bloody long prom.

My flaws as I see them are:

1. Succumbing to mia
2. Not getting up early from bed (but I'm working on it)
3. Bad concentration
4. Negativity
5. Allowing the past to define me.
6. Thinking too much of myself
7. Low confidence
8. Anxiety.

No comments: