Thursday, May 30, 2013

stupour/desk day (philip glass in the afternoon)

Dear Diary,

I am in a bit of a stupour at the moment. My one 'desk day' and I want to be anywhere but here. I'm still processing lots of stuff at the moment. Things like:

  • Job Interview yesterday
  • Induction day yessterday
  • the composing I did last month
  • Thinking about doing more composing
  • Thinking about that guy in the hospice
  • feeling hungry
  • feeling lazy
  • garden shit I need to do

 

Just lots of things building up.

Maybe I should write a to-do list. What would it look like? Hmm

  • garden shit
  • write a blog
  • write another blog commentary
  • think about a reading schedule for the book im going to review
  • fill out sentinel job forms
  • think about appyling to that job at the sentinel that the HR manager suggested I apply to
  • eat
  • think about the next few day

I think I'm having one of those days, where Im finding it hard to concentrate. This is the battle for my mental heatlh. I've got to win this. I've gone through too much to lose to stupour.

I am reallyhungry right now.

About 24 hours ago, I was in kings cross station on my way home. I did an interview and an induction, travelled 24 miles, and achieved a lot in a short period of time. 24 hours later (now), I haven't even eaten breakfast

No comments: