Monday, May 6, 2013

Bank holiday is wank holiday

Wake up early, have a nice long wank. Hungry, I go downstairs. I see food. I choose not to eat.

 

So now I'm thinking about all the things I should do today. Basically, since 10 days ago I have been thinking about everything else except my schedule. I've been following my schedule to help organise it, but not doing it. There's a distinction. The distinction lays somehow because of the little job searching tasks that need to be done that i've not done.

 

Last week, significant things happened:

  • Niece's birthday
  • Broke a fence
  • Went on a date
  • Taught my music to people
  • Had two job interviews
  • Organised appointment with psychiatrist

So there we have it.

What next? I guess I need to tidy my room, and the house in general, do the things I've put off for a while. I need to catch up on emails too. I have no shortage of things to do. I just need to not be distracted, derailed etc.

Onwards? Maybe sidewards...

Fuck, I feel tired. Maybe I'm hungry.

No comments: