Thursday, May 30, 2013

a good day (Sentinel Induction)

Dear Diary,

I write this as a chore. I feel tired and the biggest priority right now seems to be my bed.

So, what happened today? I almost feel like my life is going to start. Almost!

I had a job interview. How did it go? Fuck knows, I don't fucking care really, if I get it, cool, if I don't, meh.

Then I went to the Sentinel induction day. I've signed a confidentiality agreement so I couldn't tell you what happened with too much detail even if I wanted to. I filled out some forms, they gave me some idea about what the work and assignments are like. They also told us that we are encouraged to apply for jobs internally, and we will be supported (but not given preferential treatment). I am kind of keen, excited about the prospect of working with the Sentinel after the 10 month contract. I must make sure I don't fuck this up

DON'T FUCK THIS UP!! THIS IS THE BEST OPPORTUNITY WE'VE EVER HAD. FOR FUCK'S SAKE, DO NOT, I REPEATE: DO. NOT. FUCK. THIS. UP

this could be a Good Thing. this could be a Good Thing.

Lets go to bed now.

I ate a fuckload of junk food today. I spent way too much money lately.

Tomorrow is a 'desk day'. Its the first desk day I've had in about 9 days. I'll tell you what's gotten in the way of having a proper desk day in recent days:

  • Wednesday: interview/induction
  • Tuesday - work
  • Monday - hospice
  • Sunday - garden
  • Saturday -classes andcinema
  • Friday - gig/fatigue
  • Thursday - work, dinner
  • wednesday - garden

i'm starting to have a busy and active life. I'm starting to have a normal life.

 

I'm so close to making it.

so. fucking. close.

No comments: