Friday, May 31, 2013

Desk day friday (foldering and podcasts)

Dear Diary,

Fuck I woke up late. I feel less drosy than I usually do. But Still drowsy. I spend the afternoon scanning documents. I found mostly documents from the past two years. Most notably, a funeral leaflet for Eileen's son. I can't beleive its nearly 3 years now. I can't believe eileen's been gone for over 6 months.

It's fucked up how much changes. Bad things happen, and good things happen. It all happens. That's life

I'm trying to make things happen lately. I'm trying my best not to bury my head into the sand. Lots of tasks on my schedule today. I will make this as effective a desk day as I can. I got a book manuscript that I'm yet to read; I've got some receipts to enter into my database; I've got some papers to dispose of. I've been getting rid of a lot of shit in my room lately. The clutter will clear the air, both physically and spiritually. I need to get rid of the past, move forward. Move on. Grow.

Onwards

No comments: