Monday, May 20, 2013

stuff i'm doing right now (GEN5)

  • listening to lovecraft story
  • scanning documents
  • feeling hungry
  • thinking about going to the gym later (my main motivation)
  • thinking about the past

 

I'm remembering all the stuff in 2009-10. All the job centre shit. There's a girl I'm involved with in the volunteering who works at the job centre, and it kind of reminds me of my experiences being unemployed. I am so close to not being unemployed, and almost having a temp job, and money coming in. I am re-living my memories as I scan this shit. I want to get rid of these documents sooner.

 

I'm also thinking that maybe I should not go to the gym today. If I had a rest day and just focussed on some tasks, then maybe I will get more done. Thinking rationally, it would also be a good idea to avoid doing gym all the time and focus on healing my body so I can fight another day.

 

I'm living around too many memories. Scanning GEN5 is something I've been meaning to do for a very long time. I've got to do this. I'm going through all the documents from when I was with REED in partnership. Fuck, dark days. I wonder how the REED people are doing now?

No comments: