Monday, May 20, 2013

Gen 5 (.1; .2 complete)

Today was hard - and doing GEN 5 over the next few days and weeks will only be just as hard, to review all these memories. I've resolved to finish this as soon as I can. However, 3+ hours of filing and scanning is enough for one mortal such as myself.

I'm going to tidy up the room. Now I'm going to think about clearing up the room, I'm going to think about other ways in which I can clear up my room. I need to get rid of my Xbox 360 that doesn't work, for example. I need to get rid of my old printer. It's just waste, clutter. I don't need it. I want to just get rid of stuff I don't need. I need to be free of the clutter. I need to be free of the memories: free of the past.

So what am I doing now? I'm taking a pause. I'm going to think about writing a review of what has happened today. This shall be my next post...

No comments: