Tuesday, August 31, 2010

ps. i'm in a good mood

Things I have done other than apply for jobs:

1. Requested tickets to book events at Foyles, charing cross
2. Watched 4 episodes of enterprised
3. Snacked (naughty!)
4. Booked tickets (or the ticket lottery) for about 4 different bbc recordings
5. Listened to the inception soundtrack, which gave me an adrenaline boost.

For some reason my mood has lifted a little. Partly from an email from my boss at the intern office, as she said when I go over tomorrow there will be a packet specifically for data entry. That takes away the anxious uncertainty of not having something to do. I'm weird like that. She is a little bit attractive you know, she also reminds me of this girl from uni, perhaps a bit more attractive though; this girl was in my course and also worked at the student radio station, I was a news writer. Did I ever mention that? Despite my time in first year of uni being sucky, I made a little bit of a way for myself. Call it recovery. I feel in a good mood. Perhaps I'll play piano tonight, or read. Or both. I think I've seen enough star trek for a while though...bloody xindi and the delphic expanse, and mccoys crisps. I think I might save myself if I eat nothing for the rest of the day. I like that its sunny at quarter to seven. I don't like that sunset is in an hour.

Okay, back to life, right  now i'm trying to determine if I can get pictures from my HTC phone.

Laters.
P.s. I'm in a good mood.

No comments: