Sunday, August 8, 2010

computer problems upset me

I've got problems. Computer problems. I hate competer problems because I can't fix it. I hate when computers break down. Computers that break down are inadequate pieces of technology. Such inadequacy that I see in people, like my parents, people in society and myself.

I am surrounded by inadequacy. I am surrounded by the imperfections and funamentally irrevocable flaws of human nature and the creation of humankind.

Problems of my computer

1. Laptop keyboard
2. Spyware in my computer leading to
3. Malware fucking up my computer, most notably fucking up whenever I open a window in google, or once in a while; a random window opens up, or worse of all; whenever i click on a result from a google search, it ends up on a page that I didn't click on. Its unreliability is fucking frustrating
4. Soundcard is up the creek. THat fucks up my life royally.
5. Other things are going on in the background that I can't quite measure or define as a problem; I can't see icons, I can't see my desktop background.

It's fucked up. It's truly fucking up. I NEED THIS FUCKING LAPTOP TO WORK!!!

This is taking time away from other things I need. I need my laptop to work to get my life back. Fucking hell...

I am low on cash and I need the money to buy a new laptop and I need money to get my life back. I feel like I'm sinking in the mud. I'm reliving memories. I think I'm going to sleep, worried. I rarely worry these days. I have almost forgotten how it feels. In a way, these testing experiences make me feel philosophical. That said, I can't think when I'm anxious, I'm fixated on the problem s and not on how I can make solutions.

No comments: