Thursday, August 12, 2010

Post surgery prescribed ibuprofen in the morning

In the past couple of days, I've 'let go' a bit. Since the operation on monday I allowed myself to eat more. There is a big stitch in my gum, right on the side of my mouth that makes it feel like a bit of food is there. Okay, lets talk about some things.

1. Girl news?

I got this message from a girl on a social networking site that I'm on. It went something like this:

'My friend doesn't have a premium membership but she wanted me to give you her number xxxx xxx xxxx, please give her a text', friend

So, I waited a day (it's a bit masturbator to text in the night). Texted her, and we are text chatting. I'm nervous. It's a new girl, also, according to her pictures she's really skinny and blonde. Also she's really fit (in both senses of the word), likes yoga and possibly a bit flirtacious. I'm nervous cos that's just my nature in general. In addition, I'm also insecure about my own body, and generally shy about girls, not also mentioning the fact that I am perennially skint.

(note to self: check balance...)

So, that's an ongiong story. Well it goes on the more I text back. The last text was about her suggesting I swim naked...dirty texts? Will I really send dirty texts to a stranger? No, man, I think I won't (note to self, wank then text, never both at once...)

2. Intern news

So yesterday was fun, I was in front of a lovely lady in the office, and she said 'can i touch it?' regarding my keyboard. It's the second time a member of staff (female) has asked 'can I touch it?'. I feel like I might to a Mort Goldman from family guy and record when they say that, like when he recorded Meg saying 'give it to me'. Perviness aside, I've finished writing a user guide for a database (that I also wrote). I have been making information files for them for the past couple of months and it makes me feel very weird. I'll tell you why; it feels weird because I feel like I'm the only one not doing something monumental in the organisation. Everoyne else is meeting politicians, planning events for the next school year (they work with schools and universities), and other sorts of important things that require superficial amounts of effort, and here I am writing an idiot's guide to computers for them. I feel like I'm the IT misfit, the man with no name, as Dobby so fittingly says in 'Peep Show'. Oh, I love dobby...

Oh, I also got my account posted on the 'Interns Anonymous' website. Isn't that fun? I have an anonymous life as an intern(, or something).

3. Computer news.

The computer is still fucking up. I think if I'm terribly desperate, I'm going to resolve to buying a netbook (wtf? - I know..)

4. Job news:

Non


No comments: