Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Anton Webern in the Afternoon

I'm getting little upset triggers, to call it a trigger is a bit strong. Maybe a hairline, or something like that. My ex's birthday is coming up. Last year I made a photobook for her and she insulted me all day and night for it. She said the pictures made her look uncharitable and fat. Then she dumped me.

I really want to scream, or purge, or something. I think I should go jogging. I vacuumed the upper floor today, emptied the bag. I played with my nephew a little. I'm surprised at how much he grows up every week. It won't be long until he's going to feel the angst of girls (or guys, if he's into that, side note: I wonder if guys are as much heartbreak and trouble in gay relationships). I think I'll give her a birthday card, because I'm a nice guy.

So, I've sent off two applications today, did a little bit of job searching, read self help articles, and I've even made a new playlist. I'm a little tired of the music on my playlists; Aerosmith on one, W.A.S.P. on the other, and some melodeath band called 'Soilwork' which sounds emo and terrrible and fake. How come everyone has tattoos these days? Anyway, I digress..

I think its good weather for a jog, however I feel that I'll inevitably fall behind in my schedule. So maybe I'll just procrastibate for a while. Well, not literally mastubrate, but read up GReader, or an episode of Enterprise. Knowing me, the stupour probably won't go away after that. On tuesdays I need to sent off applications for two days worth of activity, since tomorrow is my office day.

Ugh. What am I doing with my damn life. For some reason this schedule is the reminder of who and what I am when I am completely absent minded and dumb. I am otto, and you, google, are my notebook. I bet you readers are too fucking dumb to understand the reference. I feel I'm wasted on this existence.

Oh well, at least there's Anton Webern in the background. I think I'm gonna watch enterprise. I wonder what my weight is like...

No comments: