Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fucking laptop

My computer has more bugs in it than an Indian hotel room. If there's one word that my mind keeps uttering in reverie, it is 'inadequacy'. Inadequacy. I dont really know how to explain it.

When something is inadequate it doesn't fit. It's inferior. It is unfit for purpose, it is bumbling, clumsy, unclear, inarticulate, inaccurate, and all other kinds of failures that prevent it from being a 'good' object or a good thing.

This computer is filled with inadequacies. Part of it is not its fault. Part of it is that its lived its purpose for way beyond its designed shelf life. I'm pushing it further than it should go on account of not being able to afford a new computer. Next week the guys are planning to go to thorpe park, some time after that we are planning to go to see that new film the expendables. my JSA allows for some days out and pretending to be normal. I don't have the luxury of saving up cash, however.

I need to think of a way to get money to replace this laptop. Yes, I know a job would help, but I'm still working on that problem. This is perhaps the second day in a row that I went jogging. Overall it's the third time this week that I've went for a jog. My weight is 330 today. That's really bad, I know. I think that I've got a lot of shit backed up after that constipation episode. Even if I don't, I had a little boo boo this week by eating chinese takeaway (that I subsequently purged some of) and then I had that double pizza order earlier on in the week. It was very naughty. Especially on a day when I was on target. I need to adjust my weight targets again. I'm really disappointed with myself let it be said.

Alas, I'm just pleased that I fixed *some* of my computer today. My sound card has a little bit more functionality but still youtube does not work. Its enough to be an intern so I guess for now that's all I can hope for.

Anyway, tomorrow I have an operation. Mum is good enough to take me with her. In addition, I will also attempt to apply to more jobs, if I'm still conscious. Anyway, I'm off to a movie. I like movies. I am also going to eat some nandos.

Onwards with the day!

No comments: