Sunday, August 15, 2010

Realisms

Let's state some home truths.

I'm anxious.
Anxiety is normal

I'm feel under pressure
For normal people, pressure and stress is important to motivate them to do great things

When I'm in a stupour, I don't feel anxiety or stress, I'm in this limbo state of mind where I am completely ambivalent and almost numb.
When I'm in a stupour, my motivation goes right down

I've spent the past two hours looking for jobs on the guardian website. It's long, man.

I've just finished, and now I'm going to check out sainsburys to get mum a chicken roast. I ate 3 italian sausages with 3 slices of bread today. I feel slightly full, not overly full but comfortably nourished. I overate yesterday. That's bad.

I'm going out for a walk to the supermarket. It's calories. I suppose the contrast will do me good from all this desk based job searching. I've applied to two jobs sofar today, not too bad. I'll make today more productive by an additional task of grocery shopping. I have this weird feeling that I can't shake off. Perhaps its anxiety. Perhaps its something else. I'm quite annoyed at my dad's sloth.

Speaking of sloth. I better get up and go out.

I'll talk to you later.

No comments: