Monday, August 16, 2010

my poop is green leaves

Current weight: 227.2lbs

Mood: ehh, i'm okay

Tasks for today: Sign in, telephone interview for documentarian, job hunt.

So this morning I'm taking it a little easy, well not easy, but I'm doing things in my stride. I woke up wanking, I was thinking about a past flatmate who had a very big bum and that turned me on a bit so I had a long drawn out wank. For my sins, I was also listening to some podcasts and an audiobook about great inventions of the 20thC.

When I got up this morning I felt like I'd just have a shit, and then go back to sleep. I had such a long shit that was slightly painful, that the cold weather of the room put my mind in the land of the wakeful. So I've shaved, brushed my teeth (that's the basic functions) and now I'm considering that I might go ahead and put in a tenner in my oyster card. For some reason my mind is deliberating a lot about it; I need to go in the opposite direction of the job centre to get to the tube station that would update my oyster card, although there is a place in the corner that apparently updates oyster cards too. I just want the walk.

I feel that (touching on a past post) another aspect of higher function consists of how many items there are on my google reader favourites tick list, as well as how many items there are on my 'podcast' folder. If I'm active, I'll usually have a podcast or music playlist on, so more tracks played means more activity.

I think that I'll forego the daily jog. This is mainly because I want to heal the cut on my  thumb before I start wearing my training gloves. Lets hope that today will go as well as yesterday. I'm also looking forward to being paid in, especially now that I have a goal to save up cash

No comments: