Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Procrastination reverie

Things I have been distracting myself with for the past hour (in thoughts):

1. Shall I go to the prom tonight? It's good tonight and possibly only £5
2. Shall I invite a girl?
3. I need a shower I feel dirty
4. I was also watching this video about the EDL on the guardian, that really worried me. It's scary how there are some Sikhs in the organisation who are basically trying to destroy the Muslim community, its also scary how there are plain old white thugs also in the organisation. Its a disturbing destructive vision of 'the enemy of my enemy is my mutual partner against my enemy'. Scares me, its very complicated too, with the associations and diverse set of intolerances they have.
5. Also thinking about proms
6. Also thinking about asking the girl out
7. When will my latina lady friend text back. I want to see her today
8. my back hurts, when I was brushing my teeth this morning it suddenly went all weird. I cant understand why, but I certainly aint jogging today
9. I got distracted by wikipedia articles on US comedians
10. I love these fish fingers.
11. After I finish this blog procrastination, I'll stop procrastinating, finish this fish finger and then shower
12. I think I feel unproductive cos I haven't showered for a few days, at least I shaved today.
13. Why is my back hurting


okay I'm off now. procrastination over

14. I'm so behind schedule

No comments: