Thursday, August 5, 2010

Why the hell am i watching high school musical?

I woke up around 10am today.   My brother comes in. He tells me that he might be leaving the band. In addition to helping him find something from the shed; I also tidied up the house, hanged up the clothes and searched for a few jobs.

Not bad I'd say. I'm pondering to myself whether to go out for a jog. I'm in the gear, and its great weather. I probably won't be able to go out for a few days yet with my parents coming back home, and a cinema trip, and a beer festival tomorrow.

For some reason, I recorded high school musical and I am now watching it. I'm watching it for a few reasons. I'm trying to rediscover my teenaged mind; I'm trying to catch up ith the young peoples, and I'm also passing the time. Also, those girls are really cute. I love how that Vanessa Hudgens girl was nudey in those pictures.

So the story is about extracurricular activities. I rmember being in school. It was such a long time ago. I use to think to myself what kind of man I'd be when I was older long after school. I'd rather not think about the disappointment, but whatI can focus upon is the life I have now. That's all I can do, and that's the best I can do.

That whole craziness of pizzagate is over, although most of it is placed into my colon. I am  debating to myself whether to go for a jog or continue with my activities. I think it would be prudent to jog right after I finish this shitty film. I should tidyup my room and consider any other place in the house that requires a wash or a tidy.

my room is in a bit of a state at the moment; however, i shall deal with it in time. I taste a nice tint of lemon in the cod fillet I just ate. Its' a remnant from yesterday. I think I'll weigh myself after this film finishes and then I'll jog.
It's nice weather today. yesterday it was rainy. I had more fun yesterday as a result of being in my own little room that day. I haven't quite finished the user guide but I will eventually. I then worked onsome spreadsheets concerning expenditures.

Its weird, I do have office skills and yet I'm not in a jog. I still think fondly of my 'high school' self. He was a pretty nice guy, I was a pretty cool guy.A lot has changed since then, I'm very much a different person now but I'll nevertake back who I was back when I was 18,well, maybe I'd like to have had more confidence with girls..

This has been an exceptionally long post, I've attempted to type through watching a film. I've done neither activity well, but I have lived nostalgiacally (isthat a word?)

Anyway, I'm off. I smell weed from somewhere....

No comments: