Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Positives of today

I've got so much on my mind at the moment I am ending up not getting anything done with the want to blog on my mind.

I'm going to tell you the positive things that have happened today while I was at the computer training day (that's a positive too, I learned how to use excel for once!):

1. Job interview with exam invigilators
2. Recieved book for book review
3. Paperwork cleared with police volunteering

This leads me to do some tasks that need immediate attention

1. Reshedule training day next wednesday (interview)
2. Schedule reading times for book review
3. Reply to volunteer co-ordinator

Not to mention some other things :

1. Job hunt tasks for today
2. Go to local environmental group meeting tonight (time, and energy permitting)

No comments: