Monday, March 29, 2010

My upper body pain and other maintenance tasks

Since I did that large amount of walking on thursday my ribs, and diaphragm area have given me a moderate amount of pain. There's also my back as well, it's a bit higher than the pain was a few days previous to that. I really feel it in the morning when it feels exceptionally difficult to get out of bed.

I've tried painkillers which work for a while, but then I used some deep heat spray to some moderate success. I went to buy some painkillers today (over the counter of course), and I considered also purchasing some wax for my back. I thought that it would be a good idea to prepare for the summer body that I want, and a back and shoulder wax would be a neat start.

I feel a lot of anger welling up inside me. I have angry thoughts, maybe you could even say hateful thoughts. They are directed towards my ex, and sometimes faceless bureaucracies.

I'm walking through the trigger minefield again and I'm not really sure what instruction I have as to whether to just stand there, walk through, or how to deal with a 'bang'.

I want to be thin. I hope it comes earlier than may 2011.

No comments: