Monday, March 8, 2010

My goals

I thought that I would write down what my intentions and hopes for the future are in definite, defined goals.

Short term


Find a job, just any job that pays me

Possible vacancies:

i. Admin assistant
ii. Teacher assistant
iii. Data entry
iv. Intern/policy researcher/analyst
v. Work for a thinktank
vi. Get off the dole
vii. Get control of your life

Long term


i. PhD
ii. Permanent job
iii. A job that you like

After typing this up. I feel a great sense of strength and empowerment. I thought to myself of such vague things when I was at the REED meeting today. I decided that I wanted to type down what I wanted for the future. That I need defined, strict and definite goals to work to. I must get control back. I MUST GET A JOB

Today I have had a horrible realisation. It was so horrible at the REED in partnership thing, that perhaps I shouldn't distress myself by talking about it for now.

No comments: