Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Oh well, onwards...

There was a bit of a rift with my parents yesterday.

I'll say its behind me but i'm not sure. I feel a bit down now. I also feel  little bit lonely. Today I have three main tasks, hopefully I'l get them completed. I feel a little bit apprehensive as they conflict with each other in terms of timing.

I need to return a call about a job interview
I need to sort out the JSA by going in at 12pm
I need to do today's few hours of the training course

[1,2,] conflict with [3]; but I'll have to attempt to fit it all in, somehow.

I've also decided to walk to the local library; it takes maybe under 40 mins and since I'm going to be doing this training course I have little energy to do things outside of it so I'll consider the two or so miles walking to be excercise. It's not as intense as I want it to be but that is fine.

It's also made me consider that I could go to further afield places while I train. Anyhoo, today is a day that I'll be glad to put behind me. This week is, really. I've to sort out a problem that I didn't choose. And then there's the family rift.

Oh well, onwards

In other news. Purging doesn't seem to help me.

No comments: