Monday, March 1, 2010

Another distressing dream

I won't care to explain it.

I used to think that holding secrets gave me power. If I kept my nightmares a secret or a lie, neither would empower me. It is just an absurd event. My nightmares bring out the worst features of my personality. The things I can't polish up. The things that will always make me a brown turd.

Alas. I continue...

Today I'm signing in. When I get back home I'll try to get a fair amount done, and I'll also attempt to avoid eating any more fast food. I didn't eat much yesterday and I hope that is compensation for the pizza of last weekend. I am thinking of saving my money to buy fun and pretty things, such as:

1. Xbox 360
2. Bass guitar
3. Keyboard
4. Airsoft gun
5. Other airsoft goods
6. Just not spending it for a sense of having actual money in the account, instead of 'guilt' money that is only enough for one drunken night in a while.

No comments: