Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Calmer, but still annoyances

Today I have spent a fair amount of time dedicated to a problem which seems so bloody frustrating. The issue starts with this:

I just want a library card.

I went to the library on sunday. Picked up a library card application form, but then looked up on the net if I needed anything in addition to for the application. It seems that i do. So I decided to look for my driving license. I then realised that my driving license has the problem of having a previous address on it. Fuck

So I need to change my driver's licence online. I realise then that I need a government ID registration card. Which I need to apply for. I did that last year (funny enough trying to update my driver's license)

Then I try putting in the fucking id number but there's a password? I try all the passwords I use in circulation but none work. I am then utterly frustrated so I try requesting a new password. They don't recognise me on the system

I then apply for a new government ID number (as it suggests on the website if either fails). It then says that I am already registered and if my password is forgotten I should apply for another one, which says I am not found (as I have checked already).


FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I just want a bastard library card, and I need to end up changing my driving license and reapply for some bullshit government online ID Card.

Don't even get me started on whether the receptionist knows if I need to see a nurse or a doctor.

No comments: