Monday, September 30, 2013

Dear Diary,

As september fades, october rises. 

September was the month when I started purging, when Antonia and I broke up and when I was temporarily homeless. 

October is the month of...meeting Adora, my uncle dying, starting work at shambly, and other depressing shit...I think it's time to make october a happy month of good memories! I'm going to survive winter, before I know it the warm season will come again. I could just enjoy the cold as it happens. I'm still not over the love affair that was summer weather. At least I don't have social pressures and worries about sweating a lot.

 

I have found a new app that I am playing with, it has lotso f radio.

Been thinking about getting a new laptop or desktop, maybe a tablet too. 

 

off to sleep. Work tomorrow. I don't think I'll be saying phrases like that much after wednesday. Enjoy the busy work while it lasts - when it dries up I'm back to the comforting certainness of uncertain limbo. 

No comments: