Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Things I've done Today:

  • Badminton
  • Job Searching
  • Applied to two jobs
  • Archiving (Audio)
  • Made audiobook playlist
  • Made music playlist (2 days long)
  • Recieved extra shift (on friday)

 

Not bad for a catch up day. 

I had a bit of fatigue this afternoon. I've also started to watch Breaking Bad since about Sunday. I quite like getting into big cultural tv shows like this. I got really big into Lost, then Game of Thrones, then Oz. It's funny, I find that spending all this time watching tv shows is a way of helping me conform, and integrate into the world. 

 

So I'm working tomorrow. I am feeling anxious about it.

 

The resto f the week goes as follows:

Wednesday - Work

Thursday - See Psychologist, then train

Friday - Work in evening

Saturday - Purple schema tasks

Sunday - working

Monday - Working

Tuesday -  ah I don't know...taking a page from my anxiety past - I don't need to worry too much about shit that far ahead.

 

 

No comments: