Saturday, September 7, 2013

Dear Diary,

 

It's been a few days since I've written on here. I've been working at the Sentinel. It's really great. I have had anxiety problems working there, but I feel like I'm settling in. I really like working there. I reallly like working with the colleague in the team I'm in. She has nice hair, cool glasses and shes' super friendly. I like how she loves to read fiction books and how she talks about her family a lot. I find it hard to talk but I feel like I might be easing into conversations with her. 

 

I've been doing gym shit as well, making pack lunches, and reading on the train. I've had lots of weird thoughts in my head lately, mostly things I wanted to blog about on other blogs. I'm probably behind on loads of other stuff at the moment. However I'm glad that I'll be working for a while. I am going to be working tomorrow, and then monday. Off tuesday, on wednesday, off until Sunday again, then monday and wednesday. That's the routine until about...start of october? 

 

I've been doing my best to keep up the gym stuff. I did 'double trouble' this morning, that's body pump and body combat. My body feels very worn down and I am as hungry as a ...horse? 

 

I feel like I ought to make the most of my off day. I'm going to make some food. 

 

In other news:

  • My dad is performing in this cultural concert type thing, acting as a fool i presume
  • Icancelled 3 shifts at shambly next week, but recieved 2 extra. 
  • I'm still worried about money
  • I fancy my colleague. I think it was when she said how her nan was poorly and she looks after her -  why does that weirdly make me fancy her? I'm such a fucking cliche. She has this lovely pixie dream girl vibe about her. I don't want anyone to save or fix me though.

*(yeah tell that to yourself at 5am waking up from a night terror)

 

Anyway, lunch! Gonna eat like a...dog? 

These animal analogies are ridiculous

No comments: