Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Dear Diary,

 

I had a thought: it is a revisiting of my old thoughts from the anxiety days. That thought is: when anxiety makes everything teem longer, time doesn't go as quickly. I can see that in a positive an negative way.

 

I have a day off tomorrow, the morning and afternoon of friday off, and then saturday is the big gym morning session. 

 

I am enjoying Rammstein a lot right now, it reminds me of my pain. 

 

In other news, I woke up and looked at my body, I felt to myself: not bad, coming along nicely with the trainign i see.

 

In other other news. Antonia told me that she is having tests for cancer. This is some heavy shit, I told her I love her and ....well I didn't tell her things will be okay, but I tried to be positive in some minimal way for her.

 

No comments: