Thursday, September 26, 2013

so much happening I can't even remember it all

Dear diary,

 

There's a fuckton going on. Emotionally, psychologically, in terms of events yesterday.

Summary for yesterday:

  • Massive anxiety about timesheet issue - was resolved in an unexpected way, but I had massive anxiety still
  • Attractive female colleague I've been working with for a month (lets call her Phrygia)says her ggoodbye, I feel confused emotionally, I think I do fancy her. I feel like I'll miss her. 
  • No lunch or gym yesterday, due to poor planning/sleeping late/rushing
  • Felt weird about seeing all the freshers at the nearby university hanging about - lots of stuff in the media about freshers week and people starting university. It's kind of ....it's ...more memories of the past
  • After work I unexpectedly went to visit Friend who is having a baby with his Girlfriend - had unexpected pizza. Went home later than planned

 

Today - massive backlog of shit today. Got to get on with it. I woke up late, had a long wank and just finished lunch. I have 2 hours to do a fuckton of stuff. Will I get it done? This doesn't feel like my day off. 

 

Other things that may be of note:

  • Massive anxiety over the past few days
  • Busy weekend that I've not planned
  • Planning meeting that I dont want to go to
  • Garden stuff being busy
  • Tired as shit
  • Money problems
  • My friend wants me to be a best man of sorts at his wedding...

 

Onwards I go, feeling fatigued. Do I even want to do gym today? 

No comments: