Friday, September 13, 2013

Notes to self: I need a new jacket. New shoes are a good start, but I need to follow through. 

 

things I've done today:

  • Watch Breaking Bad
  • Archiving
  • Purple Schema
  • Non Priority Schema

 

NP tasks included:

  • write an email to myself in the future
  • put blog tags on my blog
  • Check out a couple of websites that I might update on a regular basis. There's one called 'jotme' and another called 'experienceproject' which I use for therapeutic purposes to help me express myself. I'm quite isolated from the wider world and I like just putting it out to the world the things I am thinking. I think I've gotten rid of all the sexual thoughts, experiences and kinky stuff, and now I'm just talking about the stuff that seems true to my heart and of my true concerns. Worries like money, hot colleagues adn so on. 

Okay. time for work now. 

No comments: