Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Dear Diary, 

 

I am catching up with things today. I don't have time to do it all, unfortunately. I can onlydo so many things, its the whole spoon thing isn't it. I must be deliberate about what to do. Today I decided to lay in bed for as long as I can. I need my rest as my body is just starving with fatigue. I am working tomorrow, the day after in the evening, friday is an off day, then I'm on over the weekend again.

 

This feels like experience for working full time - although I think most full time people don't work after midnight or at weekends, like I do. 

 

You know what's weird is that my presence has been noticed at the Sentinel.

 

something unexpected happened yesterday: I got a letter from work, saying that there is an automatic 1% pension scheme at work, and I can put in contributions towards it that go on top of state pension. That sounds very appealing, not least because it means it stays even when i leave the organisation. I would really love to work for the Sentinel full time - travelling is not so bad, its a great view outside, and its near to lots of gig spaces, near to camden, near to islington, 

 

Anyway, I've got shit to do, in an hour I have to be off to badminton. God it's cold again, I was walking out of work the other day and I thought to myself: hello darkness my old friend...no matter how long I've been away from the darkness it still feels as crisp and familiar as it has always been, like I've never left.

 

 

No comments: