Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Dear Diary,

 

I got a 5 hour shift on friday. for shambly. So, I cancelled on 3 shifts last week. Ended up getting an extra 3 perhaps to make up for it. Fate has been good to me in that respect. However, not being able to afford shit is not fortune. 


I think I have to ask mum and dad for money. "Mum, dad, I need some extra cash in order to travel to work. I'll pay you back, seriously this time. Thanks I love you."

 

I'll skip the I love you bit probably. 

 

In other news, My dad brought over an indian celebrity to our house, and his daughter. Apparently he's a celebrity, in the UK he's just another man. I like the idea of being a celebrity somewhere in the world, like a recognised person people want to be around. That said, I think I like the idea of being anonymous too, Like Adrian Paul in Hertfordshire, or something.

 

Anyway I am off to badminton. I'm as tired as a motherfucker, and I probably will go straight to bed afterwards. I have no spoons today. I've done some job searching and non-priority tasks. Can't do any more right now when I'm so tired. I think that boxing training must have hit me hard.

 

 

No comments: