Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Dear Diary,

 

The psychologist thinks that my difficulty with handling multiple tasks is due to my aspergers, or perhaps due to aspergers.

 

At the moment I have multiple tasks. Why? Here's why (stream of consciousness mode INITIATE!)

  • Been assigned to a new detail at the Sentinel (Editorial)
  • Means I have to cancel work next week at Shambly
  • Means I have to tell the boss at shambly
  • Means I have to put in a new schedule
  • Means I have to think about money 
  • Means I talked to mum about giving me some money that I'll pay back for a travelcard
  • Means I am hungry and I'm not paying attention to food
  • Means I was working on receipts and have to put that aside
  • Means I have to deal with priorities and not recipts
  • Means I'm still hungry
  • Means I have lots of other tasks from last week I haven't done yet
  • Means I have to do them really quickly
  • Means I am in in a rush
  • Means I have to reschedule lots of other stuff in the coming month
  • Means I have to make a plan for the month 
  • Means I have more time for the garden background stuff, but not to go to the garden
  • Means I can make the garden meeting, but maybe not in the best position to chair it

 

Now I may be an aspie (that's not determined clinically yet), but I think anyone would find this difficult. If you are a non-aspie and had this situation, and you could cope with all these sudden changes, then you madam/sire are a super-human.

 

Anyway I'm taking a break for lunch. I'm going to then work on green schema, blue schema and think about red schema. 

No comments: