Tuesday, October 1, 2013

final monday, penultimate day at sentinel sports

Dear Diary,

So, the situation looks like I might be working more hours this week. I say might. I shouldn't think about it too much. I've had my 'final' monday, and it was busy as fuck. Some shit happened this afternoon that is the stuff of 'the thick of it' tv show. 

 

After work I went to the gym, did body combat. It felt good. It was really extreme with a new instructor. My heart was racing like I might have a heart attack. 

 

I had some junk food after gym. Anxiety was high today, but manageable. Perhaps the thoughts of earning money, spending money and buying a new computer eased my mind. 

 

So, it's october now. October has all the anniversaries that i've talked about in a previous post. I will try to make october about good stuff.

 

In other news. I've got sooo much to think about and do, that honestly my mind has limited ability to cope with it all. I dont think I ahve the luxury of having a lie in on my day off. I think I've got to treat tomorrow like work.

 

In other news, I've found two apps really helpful to me, an app called 'whisper' and one called TuneIn Radio

No comments: