Friday, October 11, 2013

'tactical wank' - and other things

Dear Diary,

What can I say really. I've been busy at work today. I've been pissed off about how I haven't been paid today -payroll error. I spent about 9-10 hours at work. It was a long ass conference. As I finished I got lots of junk food and got home. I ate a shitload of bad food today. I did catch up on my blog reading today. 

I've got lots of jobs planned to apply to. There's a list of things I want to apply to. There's always a fuckign list. that's my catchphrase of the month. If I actually talked to anyone. 

 

I wonder if I lack ambition in my life. I wonder if I lack a vision. I was reading up about stock trading today, as a possible way of earning more money. I want to put my money somewhere that would grow somewhere. I'm thinking about doing some gym in the evening. I need to catch up on emails. 

 

There's something in my bones, a superstitious part of me, that feels something catastrophic is going to happen. I don't know why.

 

I've got a fuckton of podcasts to catch up with, and I am just about   stil learning to deal with these new working hours. Even though I'm working part time, I have found it difficult to make some time for my usual schedule. I've been doing things like tactical wanks to just get some relief and getting on with work...I've not had a tactical wank since I was a teenager, since 'A' level days. Those days were the most productive I felt, because I felt the most self-regimented...

 

I hoep tomorrow goes well. I've got to make the most of my off days. I've had trouble writing this blog post, I have trouble concentrating. I feel bored of my own thoughts right now. 

Maybe best if I just sleep on things

No comments: