Thursday, October 3, 2013

Dear Diary,

 

My off day, my 'desk day'.

 

I've been playlisting today, trying to catch up on stuff. I think I'm trying to follow too many blogs and people on social media, trying to do too much. I've got to just do what I can.

Got to stick to basics. 

 

Today I'm cancelling shifts that I can't work at shambly, because I'm working at Sentinel. I've cancelled 3 shifts at shambly. I think that's a good thing, I'm getting more money overall. It does feel weird to say 'I can't work these hours' - my go-getting attitude is that I grab all opportunities, but I've got to be strategic. 

 

I've got a plan to do some gym classes today, maybe not overkill it. 

 

I've got a lot of shit to do. I'm sorta glad.

In the words of my piano teacher - stop saying what you are going to do, and do it!

No comments: